Steel Water Tank
Steel water tanks sit bold and strong and will make a statement but are also practical and functional. You will have ready water supply for residential requirements, gardens and for BMO (Bushfinre Management Overlay) requirements.
Steel water tanks come in abundant of colours (see colour charts) and are made from genuine Australian Bluescope AQUAPLATE steel.
This fit out chart will help you select the correct position for the tanks fittings.
- 1 x 400mm Inlet Strainers with Light Guards Fitted In Tank Lid
- 1 x 25mm Zinc Outlet with WaterMarked Brass Ball Valve Fitted At The Bottom of The Corrugation of The Tank Wall
- 1 x 90mm (100mm NSW only) Fitted Overflows On The Top Corrugation of The Tank Wall
QLD only: Mosquito Screen Fitted into Overflow as Standard.
Inlet: The tank inlet is situated on the tank roof where rainwater enters your tank.
Outlet: The tank outlet is located near the bottom of the tank where water flows out. The threads are BSP type, and the default outlet is 25mm.
Overflow: Overflows are designed to mate up to a PVC elbow to direct excess water harvested away from the tank and into a drain point.
TANK BASE PREPARATION
Learn more about the various methods to prepare the base of your tank for installation to ensure a correct foundation is laid.
Ensuring your brand new steel water tank arrives in perfect condition is important to us. Our professionally trained delivery crews operate from our specifically fitted-out trucks to position your tank onto the prepared water tank base. Providing there is clear access, we can move the tank exactly into its place.
You can rest assured that you have support for the long term. A manufacturer’s warranty for all AQUAPLATE® range of steel water tanks as follows:
- 20 year minimum life prior to perforation due to corrosion, as detailed in the AQUAPLATE® product warranty*
- 10 year construction warranty* covering the assembly and sealing of the tank
- 2 Years + 2 years BONUS warranty on Grundfos pumps when you register your water tank online
All tanks come with a 10 year construction warranty and 20 year warranty against corrosion.
Register your warranty here: Warranty & Registration | Kingspan Water Tanks
There are lots to think about when considering a steel water tank. You may be required to add specific fire fittings like the 65mm CFA fire fitting, the 65mm Storz fire fitting or the 50mm Camlock fire fittings. You might be simply be linking tank or you might require help with what pump would suit your setup. We can help you navigate all these issues. Feel free to contact us. Contact Us