• Flow rate up to 120 l/min (7.2 m³/h)
• Head up to 42 m
• Restart pressure: 1.5 bar
• 5 m maximum immersion depth
• Maximum height between pump and point of use 10 m
• Maximum liquid temperature +40 °C
• Suction down to 34 mm above ground level
• Continuous service
• The MHR20 Series is a fully Automatic Hydraulic Rain / Mains water changeover device
designed for pressure pump supply systems in harvesting rainwater for the toilet,
laundry and household applications with automatic mains backup.
• The MHR20 Valve is designed to operate with an electronic pressure controller
with auto restart not requiring a oat switch. This design makes the MHR20 System
very simple to install.
• The MHR20 Valve comes with 3/4” outlet, which makes the system ideal for domestic
applications. Certi‑ed to: WaterMark ATS 5200.477 WMK 60075 Complies with AS/NZS
3500.1 when installed by a licensed plumber. Note: Should the static mains supply be
greater than 400 kPa above the supply pressure of the pump the device will not
completely isolate mains water.