Stainless Steel Water Tanks
The healthy choice
Stainless Steel Water Tanks have hit the market with a real splash. Health conscious Australians who are looking for the safest storage for their water are purchasing the Stainless Steel Water Tank.
The benefits of SS Water tanks are plentiful.
- Stainless steel water tanks are strong. They are built to withstand high and low temperatures. Your water tank will retain its shape and will protect your most precious resource with strength and integrity.
- Stainless Steel is a hygienic material. It does not support the growth of bacteria and other pathogens – it’s an ideal solution to store your drinking water.
- The sleek stylish metal look is very appealing and will look bold and beautiful in your property.
- Corrosion resistant. Stainless tanks are very suitable for beach areas. SS tanks are resistant to rust and water stains
- Stainless steel is tough and wont buckle under pressure. It can withstand both hot and cold climates.
- Recyclable – Stainless steel tanks are fully recyclable. Customers will not leave a footprint with a stainless steel water tank.
Our stainless steel water tanks ensure you have fast access to clean water, no matter the time of year. Whether you’re looking at a rain water tank for your home, farm, business or industrial facility – These water tanks are the cost-effective and environmentally friendly choice.
Stainless steel is super-durable with little impact on the environment. Not only fire, rust and corrosion resistant, stainless steel is also 100 per cent recyclable.
Plus, with a service life of up to 100 years and our 10-year warranty, you can be assured your stainless steel water tank will stand the test of time. We work closely with builders, plumbers, farmers, architects, engineers and homeowners to deliver custom stainless steel water tanks to suit individual needs.
Rain water tanks are available in sizes ranging from 400 litres to 39,000 litres in Grade 316 or 304 stainless steel for coastal areas.
Contact us for more information.