ON-FARM CONNECTIVITY REBATE
The On-Farm Connectivity program is a government initiative to provide support to rural Farms to support them in water conservation using digital solutions. This water tank rebate can greatly benefit Australian farmers.
This water tanks rebate forms part of the wider Better Connectivity for Rural and Regional Australia Plan (Better Connectivity Plan BCP) to assist primary producers.
The On-Farm Connectivity Plan will run as follows: – ROUND 1
- 10am October 27 2023 to 5pm 31 May 2024 or until fully exhausted (whichever happens first)
The Australian Government grant for the water tank rebate is a total of 30 Million. Round 1 has a 15 Million Grant. The minimum rebate available is $3,000 and the maximum is $30,000.
In essence the program:
- Allows for 50% off the purchase price for Smart Tanks and Fertiliser products up to a $60,000 purchase price.
- Is available to an eligible equipment supplier
- Is available to an eligible Primary producer with an ABN – if a primary supplier has multiple properties with different ABNs they are eligible for each ABN property held.
- The eligible Primary Producer is responsible for the 50% balance of the ineligible cost after the rebate is applied.
Attached are the products that are available for the rebate. If you have any questions or would like details about the products please ensure you contact us Contact Us.